Below you will find the step-by-step instructions to help assist with adding a photo to a Web Ad. You must be logged in as a Manager or BDC Supervisor in order to follow these steps.
- Login as a Manager or BDC Supervisor. Navigate to and click on Configuration.
- Select the Libraries button.
- From the Web Ads tab, highlight the desired Web Ad (green), and select Edit (red).
- Web Ads Settings screen appears. Click the Edit Web Ad button.
- Place your cursor where you would like to add the image (green). Click the Insert Picture button (red) found on the top tool bar.
- Copy and paste the picture URL into the Picture Source field (red). Click OK (green).
You can retrieve this URL by hosting your image on the internet. These can be accessed a variety of ways. See Hosting an Image
. If you have questions about hosting, please call Support at 877-337-4444.
- Your new image will appear in the edited Web Ad. Click Save.